Monday 13 January 2020

The Wind

Ok I really feel this entry will “BLOW” your socks off. Lololol. It’s a goodie.

I was sitting in the Jeep watching the trees blow on Saturday 01-11-2020. I was just Mesmerized by how the wind is SO powerful. Those big strong trees , swinging side to side thrashing. When my husband and his son got into the Jeep, I could not help but mention the trees and the wind. Seemed they were not to bothered by what I had said.
Once the Jeep started up I heard these Lyrics in the song , “see the unseen, truly....” I was like , ok that was all God , like did you hear that. That was Divine timing. The guys still really unbothered by how excited I was.
I looked up the Lyrics later to Throne Room by Kim Walker-Smith. Sure enough that’s what she had sang as soon as the Jeep started. God was wanting me to pay attention.
We we went along our way and enjoyed the evening at my Aunt’s home.

Sunday arrives, I’m in church looking up the verses, and the minister asks either Colleen or I to read scripture. She is teaching Sunday school so I agree to read. As she is looking up the verses I hear her say “wind”. I was like did she say wind? Sure enough one of the scriptures was as follows.

“The wind blows wherever it wants.Just as you can hear the wind, but can’t tell where it comes from, so you can’t explain how people are born in the Spirit.” John 3:8

Our Minister said the Spirit blows where it wishes...

Coincidence, I would not agree, I believe it’s all GOD’S divine signs and wonders. Am I paying attention I sure Am!

#jesus #holyspirit #wind #listen #amen

No comments:

Post a Comment