Monday 13 January 2020

What is that smell?

This Entry will be short as much as it is very sweet.

I returned home from my dear Sister in Christ’s home. We had been worshipping from 0830 until about 11am this morning. Ah just awesome wonderful worship singing our hearts out to our LORD.

I walked in my door, set my stuff on the table. My husband was in the bedroom. He then hollers out asking me what that sweet smell is.  I took him my White Light oil to smell as that is what I had on. He said no that is not what it is.  I could not figure out myself what it was either, as only he could smell it.

Later I was sharing this with another sister in a Christ and she mentioned it may be the smell of the a Holy Spirit.  So I immediately went to my bible to look for Answers. I found these two verses.

“Now thanks be to GOD who always leads us in triumph in Christ, and through us diffuses the fragrance of his love fragrance of his knowledge in every place. 2 Cor 2:14


“Therefore be imitators of GOD as dear children, and walk in love, as Christ also has loved us and given himself for us, an offering and a sacrifice to GOD for a sweet smelling aroma. Ephesians 5 :1-2

OK THESE TWO VERSES CONFIRMED IT RIGHT THERE FOR ME ! My husband has smelled the sweet aroma of the a Holy Spirit. Once a I realized that I was in tears! I feel he might belief yet. There is always HOPE!

I know I was full of the a Holy Spirit when I arrived home ! I am 100% sure ❤️

No comments:

Post a Comment