Monday 20 January 2020

BIG LOVE

Here I sit at 12:41 am , working a 12 hour shift. All my work is done just sitting here watching out for our residents.

I was searching for a Christian movie to watch. I do love True Stories. I love inspiring stories. Well did God have a whopper story for me.

I came across this story on Kara Tippetts on Netflix. I thought well I just lost my step Momma 5 months ago. I was not here for all her sickness , however I did move home and I got to spend the last year of her life with her. I am so blessed that God’s plan worked out that way.

So I sat down and watched Kara Tippetts Documentry. WOW I did not realize it was HER not just actresses and actors. This was HER story!!  The tears started to flow, flow, Flow and kept flowing.

This woman who lived on this earth from July 14th, 1976 and  went to Heaven on March 22,2015. This woman who is not here on earth anymore has touched my life by watching her courageous story of  JUST SHOWING UP!!! Wow did God have a plan for her short live here on Earth. I did not know her until tonight.

I felt the Holy Spirt nudge me with these 2 words... “ BIG LOVE” .

Some days I feel like why did things happen in my life the way they did. A lot of days I feel like God is punishing me. Then when I read in his word that he has forgiven me! I am a child of God. In my fathers house there is a place for me!... Amen I am FREE!!! I am chosen and not forsaken, he is for me and not against me!! Then I wake up and realize I am following him.  Watching this beautiful life shattering documentary makes me want to live life to the fullest.

Kara has a Blog called Mundane Faithfulness that I have just subscribed to. She passed it onto her friend Blythe Hunt. Wow so powerful, her legacy lives on.

I just really feel inspired and touched in these early hours of the morning now being 12:53 am on 01-20-20202 .

God is there no matter what!!!! I just feel such a peace right now. I feel so cleaned out by shedding those tears while watching this beautiful life shattering story.

Just makes me understand on really how PRECIOUS life is.

So these are just my thoughts this morning.

Dear Heavenly Father, right at this very moment I lift up Jason Tippetts family to you Lord. I pray that your providing your continued comfort to them. As this March it will be 4 years their precious gem has left this earth. I pray for continued protection for all her children and family. I pray that her story and books will continue to touch others, as her legacy has touched me tonight.
Love your Daughter , your Princess Claudette

Whoever lives in LOVE lives in GOD and GOD in them . Ephesians 4:2

No comments:

Post a Comment