Saturday 4 January 2020

Divine Appointments today

Today has been one huge Divine Appointment. I arrived home at 7:12 am after working a 12 hour night shift. I woke up shortly after 12 noon. I knew I had a few errands I had to do today. I prepared essential oils for a friend and took two cardinal magnets for my boys to send in their Christmas cards. I was in the Dollar store in the line up messaging my friend. She messaged me back that she was actually on route to the Dollar store. Now how cool was that, as I was meaning to see her today to pick something up. So what divine timing that was that we met up in the Dollar store parking lot!!!

Then I had another errand to run at the post office then headed to my friend’s home to visit and help her out with oils. So when I drove up the road to her house. I seen her and her hubby walking towards her home.Another divine appointment I would say. What a lovely visit we had. The most special part of the visit was when she mentioned that I had given her a pewter Angel over 20 years ago and she still had it. WOW I could feel the goose bumps going throughout my body. Especially because she had no idea how special her telling me about this pewter angel was. Mainly because momma was telling me the story of the Pewter Angel . So it really hit me when my friend mentioned about her still having that pewter Angel I gave her many years ago. I just have a feeling I really must get those pewter Angel books and read them.

Now for the neatest thing that happened. When I got to my dads I had taken 2 of those magnets with me for my boys. I took them out of my Jeep and took them into the house. I put them on the table with the Christmas cards. When I went to pick them back up as I was going to address the envelopes for dad, I could not find the magnets. I searched everywhere. I went back out to my Jeep to look and I could not find the magnets as I knew I had them. I had felt in my spirit that I should not be sending them at this time. However I was not listening. I just could not understand why they had just vanished into thin air. So I forgot about them until I got home and went over to the counter where the other 3 would bed. To my amazement, there was five magnets!!! How could this be possible. Like seriously really. I know I had them with me, so HOW did they end up back here. No there is no hocus Pocus. NO I did not leave them home like my husband believes. I believe that this was a true act and sign of God. I am not sure as to why however there is a reason for this.

No comments:

Post a Comment