Thursday, 5 December 2019

Bald Eagle in the Tree

But those who hope in the Lord
Will renew their strength.
They will soar on wings like Eagles;
They will run and not grow weary
They will walk and not grow faint.
Isaiah 40:31


Oh the Eagle stories I have to share in my Blog.

Soooo back a few weeks ago in November, my dad had just bought a new Truck to him. He was wanting me to drive his truck to town. Yes I know he wanted me to give it a good test drive. So as we got to the end of Dad’s driveway and I was turning onto the road towards town. I looked up and seen the MOST BEAUTIFUL BALD EAGLE, just sitting in the top of the Tree. I could not believe my eyes. I was like is this real. “ DAD do you see that BALD Eagle?” Ooh if I had not of been driving I would have been snapping a picture of that Eagle!! WOW , I could feel the tears of Joy popping up in my eyes. Yes my dad seen the Bald Eagle too. I was looking to make sure there was no vehicles coming , I was driving as slow as possible as I just wanted to gaze at that Eagle. As we approached the Eagle , he swooped down in the neighbours yard and flew off gracefully.

Just writing this I am still in Awe. I am so glad that Dad seen that Eagle. I know that Eagle is one of God’s signs. To me an Eagle means Strength.

Since September of this year I have seen so many bald Eagles soaring around Dads property up high in the sky. I just feel such joy and comfort when I see them.  I still cannot believe I seen this Eagle in that tree.  I just smile when I think about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome 2026

Hello everyone if you are finding your self on my blog then you can continue on at my new blog on my website which is www.cjross.com that i...