Thursday, 5 December 2019

Mind Control

Mind Control

 I have to say , that I really love God’s divine timing.  I was messaging with my youngest son tonight. He was very short with me. I was thinking that something was up. Then when he said how he felt I called him right away. We talked and I really wanted to reach him with positive words.
I have been reading  Having a Mary Spirit by Joanna Weaver. What an amazing book. I am at work in a night shift I do not have my bible with me. I really want to read him something encouraging. So I said I will just open my Mary Book and see what God has for me to read.  WOW!!! I opened up to page 117 and that chapter is called Mind Control. Hmmmm how interesting.  The perils of self talk is a sub heading then the next sub heading is Captive Thoughts. I read these two readings to him . By the time I was done talking with my son, his voice did sound more up lifted. Ooh how I love how God works. I love how the Spirit moves.

Here is a picture of what I read to my son this morning.



Thank you God I am so Blessed that I walk with you Daily.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome 2026

Hello everyone if you are finding your self on my blog then you can continue on at my new blog on my website which is www.cjross.com that i...