Friday 31 May 2019

Welcome

Welcome to my Spiritual Journey with my Heavenly Father.
I am not sure where to start ... I will just be writing from my heart. I pray that this Blog will touch even just one person. This is not through me but through my walk with my Heavenly Father.
It was brought to my attention yesterday when i was visiting with a friend that maybe I should start blogging all the exciting things going on in my life with my new spiritual awakening with my Heavenly Father. I was not sure if I should start a blog or not. So I prayed about it yesterday, seeking advice from God.
Last night my dear cousin sent me an email with her a clipping from her blog she had started writing 9 years ago. WOW ! I really felt like this was confirmation.
So here I am starting my own blog. For the first little bit I will be rewinding to that wonderful day of Feb 16th, 2018. I will not mention names in my blog to protect the privacy of others unless I have permission. I pray that God is using me for a vessel to carry out his work.

This amazing picture was taken on May 28th, 2019. While  I was on the beach with my sister in Christ. I will be writing that story out soon.

2 comments:

  1. I am so looking forward to following you as you journey deeper in your walk with God. You have blessed me and I know you will bless others��

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awe you have also blessed me. I love how God is using each of us with our beautiful gifts he has given us.❤️

      Delete