Thursday 13 June 2019

Today is the Day that the Lord has made

Today is the Day that the Lord has Made, Let’s Rejoice and be glad in it.

Today I was up at 5:30 am, I heard from the Lord it was time to get up. So I did , I could tell when I looked outside at the beautiful fog that it was going to be a wonderful day. I prayed, and read my devotions. I went out side and just stood there still listening to the birds. My wonderful Cardinal was out there singing to me from across the road. I turned and heard the little humming bird buzzing around. I looked for him and spotted him over on the limb of my yellow bush. The fog was burning off quickly. I looked out in the back yard, awe it was just like a heavenly place. Oh so beautiful, the fresh morning dew, sitting on everything. I was like I need to capture this as best I can. So I ran in got my camera and ran out in the back yard in my PJs. I captured the sun peeking through the trees. I captured our beautiful pink blossoms on another bush we have in our yard. Not so sure on the name of what it is called. I will have to figure that one out. I will add pictures in here at the bottom once I am done writing.
I went to town a bit later in the morning as I had a few errands. I captured more wonderful fog pictures at the Park by the Digby Wharf. The fog was so beautiful this morning as it kissed the ocean. I am just so thankful to be living in this beautiful town. I know God has a wonderful plan for me here.
I went and visited with another Jesus Loving Lady.  We got to dance to Joy by King and Country in the Kitchen.. ah what fun. We prayed together, how I love praying with another.

“Where two or three are gather in my name, there I am with them.” Matthew 18:20

I showed her the 3 shirts I had picked up at the Salvation Army. As I was putting them back in my Jeep, I was prompted to give her one of the shirts. So funny because she told me later that God was
telling her that I was going to give her the Shirt. WOW!! Confirmation right there.
Then I went to Bethany Bin found a few more shirts not realizing that its only paying with Cash there. I only had $12 on me. This lady was by the till and she offered to pay the other $1.50. How kind, I am just like I love how God works.




Beautiful Apple Blossoms at my Aunt Norma’s home


Just look at those beautiful water droplets

I could feel his presence 

Stunning 


This is my most Favorite picture of the morning. 












No comments:

Post a Comment