Thursday, 13 June 2019

Today is the Day that the Lord has made

Today is the Day that the Lord has Made, Let’s Rejoice and be glad in it.

Today I was up at 5:30 am, I heard from the Lord it was time to get up. So I did , I could tell when I looked outside at the beautiful fog that it was going to be a wonderful day. I prayed, and read my devotions. I went out side and just stood there still listening to the birds. My wonderful Cardinal was out there singing to me from across the road. I turned and heard the little humming bird buzzing around. I looked for him and spotted him over on the limb of my yellow bush. The fog was burning off quickly. I looked out in the back yard, awe it was just like a heavenly place. Oh so beautiful, the fresh morning dew, sitting on everything. I was like I need to capture this as best I can. So I ran in got my camera and ran out in the back yard in my PJs. I captured the sun peeking through the trees. I captured our beautiful pink blossoms on another bush we have in our yard. Not so sure on the name of what it is called. I will have to figure that one out. I will add pictures in here at the bottom once I am done writing.
I went to town a bit later in the morning as I had a few errands. I captured more wonderful fog pictures at the Park by the Digby Wharf. The fog was so beautiful this morning as it kissed the ocean. I am just so thankful to be living in this beautiful town. I know God has a wonderful plan for me here.
I went and visited with another Jesus Loving Lady.  We got to dance to Joy by King and Country in the Kitchen.. ah what fun. We prayed together, how I love praying with another.

“Where two or three are gather in my name, there I am with them.” Matthew 18:20

I showed her the 3 shirts I had picked up at the Salvation Army. As I was putting them back in my Jeep, I was prompted to give her one of the shirts. So funny because she told me later that God was
telling her that I was going to give her the Shirt. WOW!! Confirmation right there.
Then I went to Bethany Bin found a few more shirts not realizing that its only paying with Cash there. I only had $12 on me. This lady was by the till and she offered to pay the other $1.50. How kind, I am just like I love how God works.




Beautiful Apple Blossoms at my Aunt Norma’s home


Just look at those beautiful water droplets

I could feel his presence 

Stunning 


This is my most Favorite picture of the morning. 












No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome 2026

Hello everyone if you are finding your self on my blog then you can continue on at my new blog on my website which is www.cjross.com that i...