Wednesday 5 June 2019

Divine Timing for sure


I love how I can plan out a day , a week or even a month. God can take that day and make it a divine appointment.
Like last week Friday when I was visiting with a friend and going over her new Premium starter kit Young Living essential oils kit. I had  such a great time of sharing with her and our wonderful chatting on God’s wonderful works. Talking about God just fills me with the Holy Spirit and excites me.

It was for sure divine timing when my cousin was planning to see me that afternoon ,and also a friend was home from Calgary and she wanted to see me too. They both are friends from childhood. SO what happened, I feel it was God’s divine timing , as neither of them knew they would see each other at my home. !!! I have to say it was priceless how it all went down. I did not plan a thing.... 😀

I just feel so Blessed. 


No comments:

Post a Comment