Thursday 13 June 2019

Am I really seeing this Lord

Lord Am I really seeing this?

 I listened to Kelly sing yesterday. WOW the Holy Spirit was in the House!!  I just felt so humble. As she was singing I closed my eyes and then all the sudden I seen this vision.. I opened my eyes, and closed them again. Yes it was still there. I was like wow I have never ever experienced this before.
The vision was mostly Orange and some browns in the background.  Standing to the left was a white cloak with the Left arm lifted half way up. I was like is my eyes really seeing this.  The Lord was like yes you sure are. This is the Holy Spirit you are seeing.   Then the hood of the cloak was taken down , and I could not see anything where the head would be. That is of course because we cannot SEE the Holy Spirit. Awe yes that makes total since.  I was like I WANT a picture of this. I NEED a picture of this. This picture is so beautiful. God was telling me to paint the picture of what I seen.
Then during another song, I closed my eyes and I could see the White cloak again, with arms down by the side. Just standing there so still. I felt so at peace.

Now on Kelly’s final beautiful Song Clean, The white cloak was there again, and then it just slowly moved off to the left side of my vision. At that point in time was when the music just stopped and all we heard was Kelly’s voice then the music came back on.  NOW how amazing is that.  Someone explain this to me!!! Right ? It cannot he explained because this is all through GOD!! Amen.


This is what I seen in my vision exactly. Now just imagine that hood being taken down. And look what is left.. SO see we cannot see the Holy Spirit, however we for sure can feel his presence. Thank you Lord for revealing this beautiful picture to me. I just feel so humble.











No comments:

Post a Comment