Wednesday 5 June 2019

Power of our words

This morning has really been an eye opener.

I read this wonderful love letter this morning. Ooh SO powerful.


Awe these words are like honey to my soul!!! 

This Video is SO powerful
I watched this video this morning, and yes that saying was always said when I was growing up, Sticks and Stones with break your bones but names will NEVER hurt you!! WOW that lies!!! this is so NOT true.
I remember so many kids throughout elementary school and High school being SO mean to me.
So hurtful....

When Facebook came out back sometime in 2007 I had a childhood friend actually write me a letter to apologize at how she had made fun of me.  I really had no memories of her being not nice to me. However that must have laid on her heart. She asked for my forgiveness and yes of course I forgave her.

I love how God works , I love how he has taken me deeper. I love how he has so many divine appointments.

I am very am so undeserving of his LOvE !! For so many reasons. Yet he forgives me of my sins. I  love how he is moulding and shaping me. I love how he is putting GOD LOVING Ladies in my life. I love how he is growing me.


Please take the time to listen to  this Truthful Video.!!!

If we feel a conviction that means that GOD is at work!!!! All we need to do is ask for forgivness. 




No comments:

Post a Comment