Thursday 3 October 2019

Summer and Loss

Summer and Loss

It has been a very busy summer for me. I really could say its been quite the blur. So many things have happened. I will admit sadly I did not record like I should have this summer. I have seen so many signs and wonders. I know that Jesus walks with me daily and without him I really have no idea where I would be. Sometimes I wake up and really wonder why I am here. Most days I wake up and the first thing I do is thank God for making me the way I am. Sure there are lots of things I do not like about myself. I am sure that everyone has something they do not like about themselves.

Here I sit at 0502 am in the morning at work. Yes I have been working all night. I am working my last night of 12 hours , on my 4 stretch. I am very excited as by being up tonight I have had something in my life confirmed. Ooh I know your just waiting to find out what that something is. Ah not so quick, not just yet. My Journey is SO DEEP. Deeper then I could have ever imagined. It just seems like when I sat down to write this blog entry I knew what I wanted to write. Seems the whole thing changed once my fingers started typing. Oh well thats ok right.  Summer and Loss.. that is what I started to type about, however I feel that is for another time. My heart is still hurting too much to really write about the Loss I have, so many of my family has.  However Heaven has claimed my momma back. I will see her again in Heaven. Amen

oh yes back to the confirmation of the prophecy. Well it was confirmed 3 times this morning. WOW!!!! I love it. I love how the Holy Spirit works.  Kinda interesting .. the house cat jumped up beside me and scared me. The cat then looked at me and just started howling and meowing.. LOL.. that kinda spooked me for only a second.   Reason is  “ How can you be a Christian and not believe in the supernatural world?”  Really think about this!!!  Think about it..  Are you a Christian? And if you are do you BELIEVE in the Supernatural?     I am a Christian and I BELIEVE in the Supernatural. Your darn right I do!!!  :)

“For we do not wrestle against the flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the authorities, against the cosmic powers over this present darkness, against the spiritual forces of evil in the heavenly places.”  Ephesians 6:12 ESV. 

No comments:

Post a Comment