Wednesday 28 August 2019

His Signs and Wonders

And the Apostles went out announcing the good news everywhere , as the Lord himself consistently worked with them, validating the message they preached with Miracle-signs that accompanied them! Mark 16:20 TPT

Yesterday I had a wonderful time in Little River at our Prayer time!! On my way home I was nudged to stop at Seawall Beach and God had a message for me. Awe what a beautiful time at the beach. I wrote in the sand, as there was a stick right there provided for me. Ah I just love how he works, I just love living with him by my side each and every day. No matter what the day has to hold for me, each day is a true gift no matter what is happening.

So I was just walking along the Beach and I had been writing words in the Sand. I heard Look up!!! So I looked up and turned around and looked at the sky. I seen it right away. I was just in Awe. I was so quick to grab my camera as the sky changes SO quickly.

Back in June I had painted a picture of a vision I had seen when Kelly had Sang a song in Digby.  Now what I was seeing before me just confirmed what I had seen.  It for sure was confirmed right before my eyes!! No one would have believed me if I had not gotten this picture. Really and truly I do not need anyone to believe me because I know this is true. I do love to capture the Lord’s work though. As I love to share some of the things with others, to just really give hope to others that he really is there!!!





No comments:

Post a Comment